As a man in today’s world, you need to clean and groom your body! Hair is considered masculine and helps attract the opposite sex. But sometimes it can be very annoying and build up!
So who does not want silky smooth skin without the hassle of shaving?
Shaving takes time, it can be messy, and leaves us with red bumps that itch.
Luckily, Philips have once again solved these problems! With the Philips Norelco Bodygroom Series 3500 AKA best arm hair trimmer!
The Philips Norelco Bodygroom Series 3500 is the best arm hair trimmer for men. It is easy to use and has a wide variety of features that will help you get rid of all your unwanted hair quickly and easily. Hassle free.
If you are looking for an arm hair trimmer, I highly recommend this product.
Firstly, Is It OK To Trim Arm Hair?
Yes it is! When we think of body hair we think of our facial and groin areas – which is fine – but your arms also have hair, and it’s just as important to keep those hairs neat and tidy.
That is why we recommend the Philips Bodygroom Series 3500 as the best Body Hair Trimmer available
Philips Norelco Bodygroom Series 3500 Features
Lets look at the features of this arm hair trimmer, and see what it has to offer.
- 17 built-in length settings to trim your hair evenly without having to guess how long to go. This is pretty useful because it will prevent awkward looking hair. The length settings starting from 1mm to 18mm making this very useful for beard, groin and arm hair.
- Comes with a Trimmer Blade which is self sharpening (Lifetime) – So you do not need to worry about re-sharpening the trimmer or paying for replacement blades.
- Has a hair lift comb that lifts and guides hair for foolproof trimming – Having the comb will help you be more precise when trimming compared to other trimmers which often times leave parts of our body unevenly trimmed. This also helps reduce the chances of irritating the skin.
- Cordless trimmer allows flexibility when trimming. Battery operated and fully rechargeable. Run time is approximately 50 minutes on a full charge.
- 100% washable – This best arm hair trimmer is Water-resistant for easy to clean. Simply rinse of hairs under the tap.
- Philips Bodygroom Series 3500 comes with a 3 year warranty.
Best Arm Hair Trimmer – Our Final Thoughts
If you’re looking for the best arm hair trimmer, Philips Bodygroom Series 3500 is your solution. With its affordable price and easy-to-use features, this product will be perfect for trimming unwanted arm hair. Not only does it have a long warranty but it also has many other great qualities that contribute to making the purchase well worth your time. You won’t regret purchasing one of these!
Frequently asked questions:
Does Philips Norelco Bodygroom Series 3500 Trim Arm Hair?
Yes, this product has a built-in trimmer that allows you to groom your arm hair. The length can be adjusted from 1mm to 18mm.
Is Philips Norelco Bodygroom Series 3500 waterproof?
Yes, the product is fully waterproof so that you can use it in the shower.
Does Philips Norelco Bodygroom Series 3500 Have a Built-in Vacuum?
No, this unit does not come with that feature.
Will Philips Norelco Bodygroom Series 3500 last long?
Yes, the product is backed with a 3 year warranty!
Will Philips Norelco Bodygroom Series 3500 leave red bumps after trimming?
No, this product comes with a built-in comb that lifts hair to make sure you do not accidentally cut your skin.
Philips Norelco Bodygroom Series 3500 is the best trimmer because it can be used for shaving in the shower or in the bathroom.
Is this trimmer waterproof?
Philips Norelco Bodygroom Series 3500 is cordless and water-resistant, making it easy to use in restricted spaces.
Does Trimming Arm Hair Make It Thicker?
It depends on the individual. Sometimes, constantly shaving arm hair can make it appear thicker.
What is the Best Arm Hair Trimmer?
Philips Norelco Bodygroom Series 3500 is our best pick for arm hair trimmers!
How long do you trim arm hair?
It depends on your preference. Some people prefer a short trim while others may go for longer trims. The good thing about this trimmer, you can start of by trimming it longer, then gradually go shorter until you reach your desired length.
Is there a way to make arm hair grow back thicker?
How can i trim my arm hair without shaving?
Very simply, You can trim arm hair using an arm trimmer like Philips Norelco Bodygroom Series 3500. This will not only make it easier to trim, but more precise and gives you a cleaner look too.